Why having the Catamaran Cruise Ile aux Cerf Island is one of the must activities to do in Mauritius?
• The spacious Catamaran offers for a wonderful cruise experience for your Mauritius Holidays.
• This event covers one of the most beautiful islands close to Mauritius which is famous for its sandy beaches.
• Ile aux Cerf Island is also known for its spectacular golf course along with other activities that create for a fascinating experience.
• A private cruise is also possible ensuring that you have a perfect day with only people that really make a difference in your life.
• A pre-departure briefing and introduction about the events of the day.
• Snorkeling break and visit to Visit to the popular Grand River South-East Waterfalls.
• A magnificent BBQ lunch at the Island with perfect views of the ocean along with gorgeous sunny beaches.
How will it work?
The boat will leave the jetty around 9:00 from Trou D'eau Douce a small fishing village situated on the East Coast of Mauritius. Expected arrival time back at the jetty is 16:00. Once you are on the cruise you will have access to world class service among other amazing things.
This is a family friendly activity where everyone can come along without any problems.
• The activity remains open at all seven days of the week.
• The complete duration of the activity is around 7 hours.
• The departure is at 8:30 hours every day while you arrive back around 18:30.
• The transportation is offered as supplement or can be arranged by the travelers at their own discretion.
• Children under the age of 2 go for free while there are special discounts available for kinds under the age of 10.
• Complimentary drinks are available throughout the day. Soft drinks and hard drink options are available to select from.
• The menu options do not cater for vegetarian needs. In case you are a vegetarian, please inform the cruise staff beforehand. In case you wish to bring your own food, feel free to do so.
• The special pirate boat replica is also available for the cruise making of an extensive experience in authenticity and class.
• In order to truly enjoy the trip, come prepared. There will be plenty of sun during the trip for which you should be totally prepared. Do bring protective gear including summer hats, sun screens and blocks and other personal items that can be used during such long exposure to the sun.
A bit about having a day spent at this cruise and why it is so special
Ile aux Cerfs Island is a beautiful island that contains many tourist attractions. Ranging from many different restaurants that are suitable for a wide variety of audience to activities related to water sport and fun filled events for the entire family. No matter what you are looking for, you will find something that will satisfy your need for adventure. The rich coral reefs around the island offer for an exquisite snorkeling experience among others.
The highlight of the island is an 18-hole golf course that offers breath taking views along with having a great opportunity to have a few rounds of friendly golf.
Parasailing in Mauritius is a unique way to experience the ocean views and its surrounds of Mauritius.Read More >
One of the most calming activities observing these sea creatures in their natural habitat.Read More >