Want to find a beach villa in Mauritius that can meet our budget and provide all the facilities as well? You’re in luck! Opt for Villa Tenant Beachfront. It’s a place away from the busy atmosphere that waters down the passion of people and pushes them into disillusionment. If we say, the atmosphere of the Villa Tenant and its location act as a cure and refresh every inch of you – physically, psychologically, and emotionally – it would be utterly right; it’s pinnacle of comfort and richness that sends people into the orbits of contentment. Plus, because of their economical prices, they’re also jam-packed all the time. Therefore, it’s better to consult them first, ask about their packages, and inform them regarding your arrival date.
The highlight of Villa Tenant is its location. It’s situated in Pointe D’esny on the south east of the Mauritius, which is quite popular because of its beaches, and millions of other activities. For instance, snorkeling, swimming, catamaran trips, scuba diving, island excursions, coastal road drive, hiking, 4x4 trips, crocodile farm visit, and etc. Moreover, if you want to transcend your goals, you can visit Naval Museum and Artisanal Biscuit too, which is nearby. Apart from this, there are a lot of lavish restaurants too, such as, La Belle Creole, Charka Steak House, Blue Bamboo Restaurant, Les Copains d’Abord, & Tapas Restaurant.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re planning to relish vacations alone, with your significant other, or with a large group of friends, the Villa Tenant has an accommodation for 10 people. On the ground floor, it has one bedroom with double bed, air conditioned, fan, bathroom, and toilet. Next, the floor has actually the premier space. It has total three bedrooms and one study room – with two single beds as well. However, the living room is on the ground floor with a LCD TV, DVD player, and etc. In addition, there is a well equipped American style kitchen too; it has all the amenities that facilitate in cooking.
• 1 bedroom with double bed, air conditioned, fan, bathroom and toilet.
• 1 bedroom with double bed, television, sea view, air conditioned, fan, bathroom and toilet.
• 1 bedroom with double bed, sea view, air conditioned, fan, bathroom and toilet.
• 1 bedroom with 2 trundle bed, air conditioned, fan, bathroom and toilet. (4 persons)
• 1 study room which can be converted into a room with 2 single beds.
P.S: Baby cot is available upon request (Free of charge)
• Ground floor: A comfortable living room with satellite TV channels, a well equipped American style kitchen and a spacious balcony with a dining area.
Services / Equipment
• Towels and linens are provided.
• Sea Kayaks are provided
• Air conditioning and electricity included
• 2 Housemaids 6 days a week for 5hrs.
• Internet WIFI
• 24hr Security
• With supplement : Baby-sitting, preparation of meals
• Sandy Beach
• Lagoon In front
• Excellent bathing Ideal for children
• Alarm system
• Internet Wi-Fi Phone
• TV set
• Satellite channels
• Hi-Fi / CD player
• Washing machine
• Fire extinguisher
• Air-conditioning Fan(s)
• Electric oven
• Gas plates
• Dish washer
• Coffee maker
• Rice cooker
• American style kitchen
• Dishes, crokeries & ustensils
Pointe d'Esny is a small and largely residential beach neighborhood, which has resisted development and as such, has no hotels on its beaches. Nearby, the village of Mahébourg provides for a touch of local authenticity and a window onto typical island life. Just a bit further, Pointe Cannon, marked with signs of wartime history is remnicient of the epic battle when French held back British warships to win its only ever naval battle.
• Location: Pointe d'Esny Beach (South East) in close proximity to the Preskil Beach Resort on a residential stretch of beach (no hotels).
• Distance from SSR international Airport: only 12 minutes by coach or car.
• The villa is sea-facing with spectacular views, in an unspoiled environment.
• Beach and Swimming - the villa enjoys “a World Class” beach with “World Class” swimming in crystal clear water. Clients will enjoy soft and white powdery sand. In addition, the depth of water increases gradually to reach 2m depth at 25 meters into the ocean at low tide and 16 meters into the ocean at high tide.
• Swimming is perfectly safe for children and swimmers in general due to sandy sea bed which has no coral or urchins. Children should nevertheless be under supervision of parents.
Activities in the Area
• Snorkeling & Swimming
• Catamaran Trips
• Island Excursions (Ile aux Aigrettes + Ile aux Deux Cocos)
• Crocodile Farm
• Ferney Valley
• Coastal Road Drive
• Cycling and Mountain Biking
• 4X4 Trips
• Naval Museum
• Artisanal Biscuit Factory
• Shopping in Curepipe
Restaurants and Dining
• La Belle Creole
• The Charka Steak House
• Blue Bamboo Restaurant
• Les Copains d’Abord
• Les Bougainvilles
• Tapas Restaurant
• Le Domaine d’Anse Jonchée
• Closest Supermarket: London Way Supermarket - 800 m
• Lo Yeung Store: Mahebourg - 1.5 km.