Paradise Beach is actually a “Boutique Style” beachfront holiday complex, which includes eight prolific apartments and two magnificent penthouses, located on one of the most famous sandy white beaches of the Mauritius. This residence of the south east provides a great respite from the demands of everyday life; it’s luxurious, stunning, spacious, and offer panoramic beach views. In a recent survey, it has been voted among the top 10 beaches in the Mauritius. According to its contented and frequent visitors, this place not only seduces with its beautiful, decorated interior, but also presents a million amenities that exceed their expectations…
Unlike other villas and penthouses, booking Paradise Beach Penthouse isn’t that tough; you don’t need to have very deep pockets for that. Since, they’re offering their residence for rather cost-effective prices. In fact, it’s their guarantee that they’re offering the best online rates; it won’t be possible for you to find any other villa or penthouse with amenities like them at those prices… When we canvass their facilities and overall location, it appears that they’re rather right about it. Since, all penthouses have king/queen size beds, A/C, ceiling fans, flat screen 40” LCD TV, DVD player - and a DVD library, Free Wi-Fi, glass paneled designer wardrobes, stand alone bath tub, shower cabins, all bathroom amenities, and etc.
However, this is just one piece of the puzzle, the Paradise Beach Penthouse has a designer kitchen too with a very high quality standard, which can transcend your expectations, and inject a home-feeling inside you as well. It has all the necessities of life, such as, bar type counter, dishwasher, stove top, oven and microwave of premium brands, full set of cutlery and crockery, table mats, glasses, serving dishes, coffee machine, fridge, toaster, mixer, kettle, full range of kitchen utensils, and etc. In addition, if you’re a BBQ lover, and want to arrange BBQ party with family or friends on the terrace, there are special arrangements for that also. In general, it’s a blessing from heaven; it has more than your expectations.
So, look no further and visit "Paradise Beach Penthouse" today; it's an ideal place to get away from all the hustles of life. We promise!
Bedrooms (3 & 4 bedrooms)
- 3 Premium (en-suite)
- 3 Deluxe (en-suite)
- 2 large Penthouses (en-suite)
- Apartments: King size bed in Master bedroom, Queen size in Bedroom 2 and twin single beds in Bedroom 3.
- Penthouse A5: 2 double rooms (1 King and 1 Queen) and 2 twin single beds in 3rd and 4th rooms.
- Penthouse B5: 3 double rooms (1 King and 2 Queens) and 1 twin single bed in the 3rd room
- A/C and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Flat-screen 40” LCD television in Master bedrooms
- Mini safe in 3 bedrooms of the Deluxe and Premium
- Mini safe in 3 bedrooms of the Penthouse
Apartment Size (including outdoor terrace)
- Premium & Deluxe: 154 m2
- Penthouses: 286 m2
- Free Wifi
- Satellite TV
- Housekeeping 6 times a week
- Resort Manager on site
- Cooler box (for the beach)
- 24/7 security guards
- Baby sitting at extra charge.
- Massage in apartment (extra charge. Please ask in advance.)
- Ironing at extra charge.
- Rental of bicycles and scooters (extra charge. Please ask in advance.)
- Webber BBQ in each apartment
- Concierge service: (offsite) to book activities, excursion and restaurants
Possibility to book a Welcome Pack for € 50 as follows:
Tropical fruit, water, fruit juice, coconut water, local beer, cereals, yoghurt, milk, sliced bread, butter, fruit jam, coffee and tea.
- Cold towels upon arrival
- Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
- Vanity set and sanitary bag
- Toilet paper
- Bin liners
- Washing liquid, sponge and dishwasher tablets
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper
- Bottle of water
- Paper napkins
Meals can be organized by a chef or the maid subject to availability.
Breakfasts may be ordered and delivered at €10 per day + the cost of groceries (at cost price) except on Sundays and public holidays. Checklist to be provided to clients for ordering the night before.
Free fridge pre stocking
The fridge pre stocking can be organized prior to arrival at 10€ for the service fee.
The shopping list is available and must be returned at least 5 days prior to arrival. The bill at cost price shall be submitted upon check out.
- Pool area at the rear of the complex
- Umbrellas and sun loungers
- Secure parking
Paradise Beach is located on the South East Coast of Mauritius, within the picturesque, friendly neighborhood of Pointe d’Esny. This tropical paradise stretches from Blue Bay to the colorful village of Mahebourg and is known to Mauritians as being one of the best stretches of white beach and preserved lagoon on the island.
The coastline is primarily residential, dotted with holiday homes and second residences which come alive mostly during holiday season and over weekends. Blue Bay, to the South, is known for its Marine Park where one may enjoy snorkeling among the best kept coral formations on the island. To the North is Mahebourg, a charming historical village - its vibrant market and typical village life makes for an authentic experience of Mauritius.
The complex is a convenient 15-minute drive from the SSR International Airport, 20 minutes drive from the town of Curepipe and approximately 45 minutes drive from Port Louis, the country’s capital city.
- London Way Supermarket*: 800 m
- Lo Yeung Store, Mahebourg : 1.5 km