Wish to unfold the true beauty of nature? Opt of Villa Infinity, as it’s a privately owned vacation villa that provides you direct access to the magnificent turquoise sea of the Indian Ocean. According to its visitors, in the entire Mauritius, it’s one of the most stunning shorefront properties that not only offer the breathtaking views of nature, but also presents supreme and unprecedented levels of luxury, style, and security. Don’t believe it? No issue. Just visit its website and you’ll perceive why it resides in the uppermost preferences of people.
Unlike other villas, the authorities of Villa Infinity shifted and spread their boundaries a tad. Though, today, it’s of course a vacation destination, however, because of its unmatched beauty and lavishness, people often opt for it for their wedding, honeymoon, and birthday-parties too. Since, it’s not only the external-beauty of the nature that mesmerizes them, but the complimentary services are quite exceptional as well. For instance, first, there is a welcome pack for those who wish to stay in the Infinity Villa at least for five days. Second, there is a availability of a personal dedicated chef; you or your significant other don’t need to handle the kitchen/food. Just order and the delicious food would be ready in minutes.
If we say, this magnificent place is as close to heaven as you can imagine, it would be perfect. Since, the world-renowned Pereybere is located on the north of the island, approximately an hour away from the airport. Besides, there are some other services and attractions too, which you can relish if you opt for Villa Infinity, such as, big game fishing, sightseeing excursions, walking with lions, horse riding, snorkeling, dolphin watch, sky diving, scuba diving, and etc. Furthermore, there are some top-notch restaurants and bars too, where you can have a romantic date or relish some interesting time with your friends.
All bedrooms feature satellite television, flat screen TV, hair dryer, mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities, a safe and free Wi-Fi.The spacious design boasts plenty of room to relax and entertain in the indoor and outdoor living areas.
One en suite bedroom
Fully stocked kitchen. Coffee machine
Dining room with round table for 8 people
Lounge with a T.V set, full DSTV, French channels DVD player
Veranda table with seating for 8 people
Veranda chairs and coffee table.
Outside in garden
Sun loungers x 8
Rim flow swimming pool
- 1st bedroom en suite shower, toilet and (bath) overlooking the bay T.V set, full DSTV, French channels, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities. dressing room, air conditioner, fan, bath robes.
- Private veranda with sun loungers overlooking the bay.
- 2nd bedroom en suite shower, toilet, T.V set, full DSTV, French channels. Dressing room, air conditioner, fan, bath robes, sea view.
- 3rd bedroom en suite shower, toilet, T.V set, full DSTV, French channels. Dressing room, air conditioner, fan, bath robes, sea view.
- 4th bedroom en suite shower, toilet, T.V set, full DSTV, French channels. Dressing room, air conditioner, fan, bath robes, sea view.
So, visit “Villa Infinity” now for more details, as this 4-bedroom villa delivers luxury at its best; it’s designed for independent-minded families and friends.
On the day of your arrival, our villa Manager will greet you in your villa. She will take you round the villa, giving you all the necessary information about how everything works and she will give you her telephone number. She will be available to assist you at any time during your stay.
Self-catering with a difference! Your own personal chef ensures superb dining can be enjoyed without leaving your villa. Your chef will prepare whatever you wish, suggest a menu or will propose some local specialities if that takes your fancy.
Villa pre-stocking: Guests may send a list of groceries upon booking and we will gladly purchase these for you at the same price as the supermarket with a reasonable delivery fee.
Be it a wedding, honeymoon, corporate incentive, networking event, or simply a well-deserved helping of extravagance, we can offer you the ultimate relaxing experience, treat yourself to a stay at Pereybere Villas, seeing is believing!
At Island's Edge villas, you don't have to worry about washing the dishes or ironing your shirt. You can spend your holiday the way you like, with the people you like, free from stress and distractions, surrounded by only friendly smiles and endless possibilities. And if you really must check in with reality on the odd occasion each room is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and satellite television.
- Personalized Concierge Service
- Chef service during FULL STAY, Based at the villa in his own, separate kitchen
- 24/7 Emergency contact number
- Daily house- keeping 7 days a week
- Linen change (sheets changed every 4 nights - towels more frequently)
- Complimentary Welcome snack (minimum stay 5 paying nights)
- Complimentary Welcome pack (minimum stay 5 paying nights)
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Guest laundry during full stay
- Wireless internet (wifi)
- Selection of DVDs on request
- 24 hour Security guard
- Daily garden and pool maintenance.
Whilst you are here, listed below are just a few of the things we would be delighted to arrange to enhance your stay:
- Airport transfers
- Big game fishing
- Restaurant reservations
- Spa / massage can be arranged in the privacy of your villa
- Private yoga
- Sightseeing excursions
- Walking with lions
- Horse riding
- Car hire
- Sailing / Catamaran, water sports and boat hire
- Snorkeling / Scuba diving
- Dolphin watch
- Kite surfing / parasailing
- Undersea walk
- Quad biking
- Sky diving
And much more...!
The Infinity Villa enjoy an ideal location near the centre of Pereybere, on the North side of Mauritius. Our villas offer a real oasis of serenity and comfort. They are embedded in a preserved and secure environment. Pereybere is the main holiday village on the Island and hosts numerous restaurants, a small number of bars and many boutiques for those that enjoy shopping.
This part of Mauritius is as close to heaven as you can possibly imagine! Pereybere is situated in the North of the island near Grand Bay approximately an hour from the airport. The villas are close to restaurants, shopping malls, markets and vibrant night life for those young at heart. The village of Pereybere with its very popular public beach. The beach itself is as good and seems to attract a larger proportion of the younger generation. The villa is a minute walk to the sandy beach of Pereybere. View some photos of the beach on our home page photo gallery.
Only a couple of kms further north along the coast lies Grand Bay, the main resort of Mauritius is the one "must see" beach village. With its numerous hotels and bars, specialist cuisine restaurants and snacks, fashion boutiques etc as well as a host of tropical resort amenities such as big game fishing, outer-islands trips, under-water walking etc, Grand Bay is indeed a very popular attraction and a must for visitors. At night, Grand Bay becomes truly alive and activity does not die down under the early hours of the morning.
Location (all times approximate)
- Approximately 1hr drive to the airport, however, this depends on traffic and peak-hour. It is wise to leave at least 4 hours before departure time of flight.
- 10 minute drive to town (Grand Bay)
- 1 minute walk to Bus Stop
- 15 minute drive to Gym, Tennis Court, Squash
- 10 minute drive to Golf Courses
- 2 Minute drive to Grocery stores, Shops, Pharmacy
- 15 minute drive to Bars, Casino, Night Clubs & Restaurants (Local, Chinese, Thai, Indian, South Asian, Italian, Mexican, European & Seafood)
- 15 minute drive to 24/7 Private Clinic
- 5 minute drive to Church
- 5 Minute walk from Water Skiing, Diving, Kayak, Deep Sea Fishing, Lagoon fishing, sunset lagoon cruises
- 20 Minute drive to the capital city, Port Louis.