Villa Tiara is situated on the eastern shores of the Mauritius. If you’re with a large group of friends, or with your family, it’s one of the most finery destinations for you. Since, it has five bedrooms that can accommodate up to 14 people, while keeping the privacy intact. Moreover, there is a 550 square-meters living area which makes Villa Tiara an immensely comfortable home an ideal location for wedding or birthday parties. The thing which makes Villa Tiara special and impels people to prefer it is its interior design. The professional designers introduced a mixture of Balinese-Mauritian architecture and Zen interior decoration.
Like other elite villas, if we say that Villa Tiara also has the license to thrill, it would be perfect. It also offers services like king/queen size beds with en-suite bathrooms, TV rooms fitted with satellite TV, movie surround system, blue ray DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and etc. It also has a designer kitchen which is fully operational with all the amenities. Though, the thing that truly separates Villa Tiara from other villas is its daily cleaning service, which is totally free and happens on a daily basis – even on the Sundays and public holidays.
Want to enjoy more? Well, the proprietors have some more special optional gifts for you. All you’ve to do is to challenge your pockets a tad more in order to relish baby-sitting service, spa and wellness treatment, meditation and yoga lessons, exceptional sight-seeing trips, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, scuba diving, kite surfing, and golf lessons. Apart from this, on your special request, the authorities can arrange a professional designer for you that would facilitate you in arranging weddings, anniversaries, cocktails, and other events.
All in all, “Villa Tiara” is an ultimate dream location with five star services.
It has a fully professional staff that responds to your every request 24/7.
Villa Tiara - 5 Bedroom (5 bathrooms) Private Villa/ Private Pool (550m²):
• Balinese-Mauritian architecture with Balinese/Zen
• Interior decoration
• 550 square meters (m2) of living area, including Beach/pool terraces and seafront garden
• Capacity: 10 PAX maximum
• 5 bedrooms, all fitted with King/Queen-size beds and en-suite bathrooms, plasma screens, satellite TV
• DSTV (English) - and DVD Player
• TV Room fitted with satellite TV, Movie Surround System and Blue Ray DVD Player
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the villa
• Living Room
• 2 Dining Rooms - one interior, one exterior
• 2 fully-equipped kitchens Guest has access only to the guest’s kitchen, the second one is for professional (if guest requests a chef).
• Beach-facing veranda
• Heated (with supplement of 50 EURO per day) private swimming-pool with jet-stream Jacuzzi
• Outdoor showers
• Housekeeping Service
• 24hrs Security Service
• Access to the gym
• Access to the WIFI
• Bicycles available
Optional Services (separate charge):
• Exclusive sightseeing trips and boat excursions
• Luxury car and chauffeur service
• Baby cot, pram, and extra bed per child
• Spa and Wellness treatments (massages, facials, wraps, manicure etc)
• Kitchen Microwave Refrigerator Freezer Oven Toaster Coffee Maker
• Dishwasher Washing machine Dryer Iron Hair dryer Linens provided
• Television, Air-conditioning, Hi-Fi, Internet access, Hi-speed DSL modem Satellite
• Hammam Hot Tub Private swimming pool Parking
• 5 Rooms: 5 bed(s) 2 persons
• 5 Bathroom(s), 5 shower(s)
The Region - Poste Lafayette
Poste Lafayette is a lovely and peaceful resort that reveals the authentic and unspoilt Mauritius , perfectly convenient for a peaceful stay and unforgettable souvenirs. Being on the east coast, whilst the other popular resorts in the west and north-west suffer from the heat during the summer months (November to February), Poste Lafayette benefits from the prevailing breeze and enjoys a pleasant climate.
We have chosen for you a few sea-front establishments which we believe offer the best all-round amenities and comfort as well as a few bungalows which we consider to be amongst the best.