Cape Point Penthouse speaks the language of your desire! It offers immensely modern and luxurious place in Cap Malheureux, north of Mauritius. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a couple, or with a complete family, or friends; the lavish 4-bedroom together won’t only hold you like a VIP, but also hand commanding view of the majestic Coin de Mire island. Once people visit it, and receive its offerings, they call it a landmark of the Mauritius, as it offers a salient invitation even to the most discerning spirit and compel people to experience the feelings of being loved.
The penthouse consists of total 4 bedrooms. First, there is a master bedroom with shower cubical, freestanding bath, and separate toilet. It’s utterly spacious and contains all necessities of a home. For instance, there is a king-size bed, LCD TV, air conditioning, ceiling fan, digital safe and dressing area. The master bedroom and the second bedroom as well lead out onto sea-facing verandah, which is perfect for making relishing morning or evening cups of coffee with your significant other. The third bedroom has a queen size bed with almost all the amenities of master bedroom. However, it shares a bathroom with the fourth bedroom, which has twin beds – it’s designed especially for kids, as a play room.
This is just the visible tip of the iceberg. The Cape Point authorities have made sure that they’re giving the home-away-from-home feelings. For that reason, they’re giving the facilities of satellite TV and music channels, CD and DVD players, free Wi-Fi, DVD library, and etc. Furthermore, there is a fully-equipped kitchen too with all the necessities of life. From refrigerator to the microwave oven, from the sandwich maker to toaster, you’ll find everything there with the sets of crockery, cutlery, and kitchen utensils. There is indeed an Espresso coffee machine too. Just get the cup of your coffee and relish it in mere seconds.
"Cape Point Penthouses" paint the pleasures of life with realistic colors. Once you’re there, a whole new world opens us and grips you with its splendor.
Download Fact Sheet.
• Resident Concierge & 7 days a week housekeeping services
• In house guest laundry during all stay
• Wireless internet (wif)
• 24/7 Security & private parking
• 24/7 Emergency Number
• Welcome pack* (minimum stay of 5 paying nights)
• DVD library (more than 200 movies on request)
• Kayak and bicycles (on request only)
• Cooler box & Ice service
Private Veranda with magnifcent Seaview
• Lounge area
• External dining-area
• Weber (Gas portable barbecue set)
Features & Amenities
• Luxury Bedding
• Air-conditioning & ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
• LCD Television with satellite channels in all bedrooms and lounge
• Satellite TV & Music (More than 70 International Channels in 6 diferent languages)
• CD and DVD player in lounge
• IPOD/IPHONE Music system
• Fully furnished & comfortable lounge leading out onto verandah
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen (automatic ice and water dispenser); double refrigerator/freezer, Nespresso cofee machine, microwave
oven, electric hob, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, sandwich maker, cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery
• Fire Extinguishers
• Baby high-chair (on request)
• Large sliding door ofers magnifcent view of the Indian Ocean, generous sunlight & breeze.
• Plastic dishes specially provided for use around the pool area.
• A large swimming pool overlooking the Indian Ocean
• Pool deck with sun-loungers, umbrellas, lounge areas and a bar
• Direct access to sea
• Green space
• Daily garden and pool service
• The Suite has an individual alarm system
• 24-hour video surveillance and security guards
• Secured parking
• Magnifcent view at sunset
• Freshly baked bread & tropical fruit can be delivered to your door daily, (upon request)*
• Scooters & Cars (on request only)
The Cape Point Apartments enjoy an ideal location in Cap Malheureux. It is about 5 minutes drive to the centre of Pereybere, on the North side of Mauritius. Cape Point offer a real oasis of serenity and comfort. They are embedded in a preserved and secure environment. Pereybere is the main holiday village on the Island and hosts numerous restaurants, a small number of bars and many boutiques for those that enjoy shopping.
This part of Mauritius is as close to heaven as you can possibly imagine! Pereybere is situated in the North of the island near Grand Bay approximately an hour from the airport. The villas are close to restaurants, shopping malls, markets and vibrant night life for those young at heart. The village of Pereybere with its very popular public beach. The beach itself is as good and seems to attract a larger proportion of the younger generation.
Only a couple of kms further north along the coast lies Grand Bay, the main resort of Mauritius is the one "must see" beach village. With its numerous hotels and bars, specialist cuisine restaurants and snacks, fashion boutiques etc as well as a host of tropical resort amenities such as big game fishing, outer-islands trips, under-water walking etc, Grand Bay is indeed a very popular attraction and a must for visitors. At night, Grand Bay becomes truly alive and activity does not die down under the early hours of the morning.
Location (all times approximate)
- Approximately 1hr drive to the airport, however, this depends on traffic and peak-hour. It is wise to leave at least 4 hours before departure time of flight.
- 5 minutes drive to town (Grand Bay)
- 1 minute walk to Bus Stop
- 15 minute drive to Gym, Tennis Court, Squash
- 10 minute drive to Golf Courses
- 2 Minute drive to Grocery stores, Shops, Pharmacy
- 15 minute drive to Bars, Casino, Night Clubs & Restaurants (Local, Chinese, Thai, Indian, South Asian, Italian, Mexican, European & Seafood)
- 15 minute drive to 24/7 Private Clinic
- 5 minute drive to Church
- 5 Minute walk from Water Skiing, Diving, Kayak, Deep Sea Fishing, Lagoon fishing, sunset lagoon cruises
- 20 Minute drive to the capital city, Port Louis.
Google Earth point for the Cape Point: