The west coast of Mauritius plays with people’s desire like a violin; it looks like a part of heaven filled with hypnotic beauty. That’s why, tourists prefer it over other coasts; they visit it with their spouse, family, and group of friends in order to have some exhilarating fun. If the west coast of Mauritius lures too, and if you want to experience its beauty with your own eyes, visit it at once; there are a lot of villas out there that will not only guide you, but also facilitate you in making your holidays more terrific, such as, Belle Crique Private Resort – it has total nine apartments, and all of them are facing the awe-inspiring sunsets of the west coast…
The Belle Crique Private Resort is like a paradise. However the greetings are old-fashioned and traditional. In other words, the greeting style exhibits the colors of Mauritius. It combines the luxury of freedom with a range of services – expected from the discriminating guests. For instance, first, the interior is modern and proves that the investment was worthwhile. From the couches to beds, from the wardrobes to LCD TVs, everything is placed and decorated in such way that impresses even the elites. One starts believing that it’s a religious work of an artist, who is expert in making the holidays’ experiences unforgettable.
Lately, the administration of the Belle Crique Private Resort rubbed their indoors a tad more for introducing more ethical richness and creating free-spirited atmosphere. In a way, they’ve sculpted an invigorating lifestyle that everyone admires. On top of that, the managers of the Belle Crique have initiated some outdoor excursion packages as well. From sightseeing to deep sea fishing, you can relish the whole lot.
Number of apartments: 9 units in total
Bedrooms (1-4 bedrooms)
- 4 Beach Front (en-suite): 2 Twins and 2 Queens (3 plunge pools out of 4)
- 3 Sea view (Master en-suite): 2 Queens and 1 Twin (1 plunge pool out of 3)
- 1 Sea view (en-suite): 1 Queen and 1 Twin (no plunge pool)
- Studio (en-suite): 1 Queen (1 plunge pool)
- A/C and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Flat-screen 40” LCD television
- Minisafe in master bedroom only
Apartment size (including outdoor terrace)
- Beachfront Ground Floor: 166 m2
- Beachfront First Floor: 220 m2
- Sea View Ground Floor: 145 m2
- Seaview First Floor: 200 m2
- Seaview First Floor (2 bedrooms): 143 m2
- Studio: 57 m2
- Free Wifi
- Satellite TV
- Housekeeping 6 times a week
- Resort Manager on site
- Cooler box (for the beach)
- 24/7 security guards
- Baby Sitting at extra charge.
- Massage in apartment (extra charge. Please ask in advance.)
- Ironing at extra charge.
- Rental of bicycles and scooters (extra charge. Please ask in advance.)
- Weber BBQ in each apartment
- Concierge service: (offsite) to book activities, excursion and restaurants.
- Cold towels upon arrival
- Luxury branded shampoo, body lotion and liquid shower soap
- Vanity set and sanitary bag
- Toilet paper
- Bin liners
- Washing liquid, sponge, and dishwasher tablets
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper
- Bottle of water
- Paper napkins
- Pool area in front of the complex with main pool overlooking the sea
- Umbrellas and sun loungers
- Secure parking
Meals can be organized by a chef or the maid subject to availability.
Breakfasts may be ordered and delivered at €10 per day + the cost of groceries (at cost price) except on Sundays and public holidays. Checklist to be provided to clients for ordering the night before.
The Belle Crique Private Resort enjoy an ideal location in Tamarin. Belle Crique offers a real oasis of serenity and comfort. They are embedded in a preserved and secure environment. Tamarin is the main holiday village on the west coast and hosts numerous restaurants, a small number of bars and many boutiques for those that enjoy shopping.
The weather is warmer and more humid on the west coast, it is also relatively wind free, except during winter or cyclonic conditions. Even then, the winds are not strong, unlike the east coast. Sea temperatures are also a degree or two higher than the east coast. The lagoons are also generally calmer and currents less strong. And there is also better snorkelling on the west coast - with the primary east coast exception being Blue Bay.
The west coast is, in general, more (and increasingly) developed, with good and easy road access to other parts of the island. The east coast, on the other hand, is more remote and generally "quieter". From the west coast it is easy to get to towns like Port Louis, Curepipe, Vacoas, and attractions like the Black River Gorge, Chamarel and Grand Bassin.