Mauritius has been known around the world for its beautiful and serene beaches. The famed crystal clear beaches of the Island have resulted in major film studios from around the world to pop over and capture those beautiful locations in celluloid. Bollywood movies have found an easy and permanent venture to show the true dynamic beauty of the Island.
There is plenty on offer in terms of attractions when it comes to the sea. If you wish to have a special day where nothing happens, you can just sit on a beach, have something to drink, get access to a good quality book and enjoy your day in the sun. If however you wish to do more than the simple stuff, there are also many activities that will keep you busy.
1. Catamaran Cruise: One of the highlights of the island. This has to be seen and experienced and remains our number 1 priority pick when it comes to activities in Mauritius.
2. Whale & Dolphin watching: The locality of the Island and the coral reefs in the surrounding mean that it becomes a perfect destination for whale and dolphin watching.
3. Under-water activities: There is plenty to do if you wish to go deeper. The Island has remained for centuries a refuge for many underwater species.
4. For the adventurous: speed boat cruises, kayaking, deep sea fishing and other activities offer plenty of attraction to those who are looking for adrenaline rush.
5. Sports & Family fun: Water sports and activities involving complete family are available in abundance.
Parasailing in Mauritius is a unique way to experience the ocean views and its surrounds of Mauritius.Read More >
One of the most calming activities observing these sea creatures in their natural habitat.Read More >
Underwater walk provides for an excellent informative experience that cannot be mimicked anywhere else.Read More >
Full day trip to watch and swim with dolphin in Mauritius.Read More >
Mauritius appears to attract whales regularly. You can get close to these magnificent mammals in Mauritius and have an amazing experience.Read More >
Mauritius offers one of the best scuba diving experiences that you can have. The activity becomes even more interesting because of the diverse flora and fauna.Read More >
Blue Safari scooter ride offers one of the most premium experiences for underwater travel. This activity offers experiences that cannot be matched.Read More >
Blue Safari Sub Marine has remained as Trip Advisors most highly rated activity within Mauritius. It has also been critically acclaimed for its unique and brilliant nature.Read More >
The glass bottom boat excursion offers a glimpse to one of special place called the Blue Bay marine park which is tactically situated on the South East coast of Mauritius.Read More >
The Catamaran cruise departs from the Grand Bay at 9:00 hours. The ending destination for the cruise will be the Gabriel Island.Read More >
Enjoy a catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerf Island, a family friendly activity where everyone can come along without any problems.Read More >
The spacious Catamaran offers for a wonderful cruise experience to Ile aux Benitier Island for your Mauritius Holidays.Read More >